A rush of thick black healthy hair, the choice of all women forever. Such as black instead
The hair has a touch of gray, brown etc. But whatever the hair color, the hair will be thick and healthy. So there are several home remedies for hair health.
Read the home remedies below and take care of your hair in the way that seems convenient to you. You will start to get results after two to three weeks, and after a couple of months it will appear on your hair.
Hair Massage Oil Massage
Daily oil massage in winter- it plays an important role. Mixing almond oil and olive oil and massaging the scalp well reduces hair loss and makes hair healthier. These oils are rich in vitamins and fatty acids.
Massage warm oil into hair
Mix one teaspoon of olive oil, one teaspoon of almond oil, one teaspoon of coconut oil and heat it lightly. The head and hair should be massaged well. You have to shampoo it in the morning keeping it on your head all night. Even if it is not possible overnight, you should leave it on for at least one hour and shampoo your head.
Just heat coconut oil or just mango oil and massage it well on the scalp and scalp. The head should be shampooed for at least an hour or overnight.
Hair care in this way nourishes the hair, stops hair loss, stops split ends, and protects the scalp from winter dryness.
Hair care with a mixture of sour yogurt
- Make a good mixture of three egg whites, two spoons of sour yoghurt, mix shikakai powder in it and apply it well on the scalp. Leave it for half an hour and wash it. Take care of your hair in this way once a week.
- Make a mixture of one cup of henna powder and half a cup of sour curd, apply the mixture well on the scalp. Leave the mixture on the head until it dries. When the scalp is well dried, wash the scalp with a mild shampoo in cold water. This will reduce the tendency of hair loss.
- Make a hair mask with a few drops of lemon with sour yogurt. Apply the mask well on the head. Leave the mixture on the head until dry. When the scalp is well dried, wash the scalp with a mild shampoo in cold water. This mask is a natural conditioner. If you use this mask once a week, it will reduce the dryness of the scalp and it will also reduce dandruff. Reducing dandruff will also reduce hair loss in a normal way.
- Mix neem leaves with sour curd. Apply the mixture well and wait till it dries. When the head is dry, wash it well in cold water. This mixture reduces hair fall. Prevents gray hair. Helps in hair growth.
Hair care with honey mixture
- A mixture of honey, cinnamon powder and olive oil
- Mix honey and olive oil well with two tablespoons of olive oil and two tablespoons of honey in a bowl. Stir with one tablespoon of cinnamon powder with this mixture till the mixture is smooth. Apply the mixture on the hair roots and leave it for half an hour and wash it off. Take care of your hair with this method once a week, it will reduce hair fall.
A mixture of honey and onion
Take an onion, squeeze the onion, mix one tablespoon of honey in it and apply the mixture on the hair roots. Leave it for 15 minutes and wash your head with warm water. Take care of your hair twice a week to reduce hair loss.
Hair care with amalki
Mango is a fruit rich in vitamin C. Helps to strengthen hair roots, reduce hair fall, prevent premature hair maturation. So use mango to take care of hair.
A mixture of mango and coconut oil
Cut four to five mangoes and dry them. Dry mango pieces with 1 cup coconut oil, boil the oil well until the oil is black. When the oil is cold, leave it for half an hour and clean the head with shampoo.
Mango and lemon juice
Take out the crushed mango juice and mix equal amount of lemon juice with two tablespoons of juice or mango powder and apply the mixture well on the scalp. When the stove is dry, the head should be washed in lukewarm water.
A mixture of mango and shikakai
Take two mangoes and four to five shikakai and make a paste of the beet by removing the grains. Apply the paste well on the scalp. Wait 1 hour and wash your head with plain water.
Any mango mixture should be done at least two days a week. After two months, the results will be well visible.
Hair care with neem leaves
Take ten or twelve dried neem leaves and boil them in a pot with water. It should be boiled till the water is boiling. Then when the water cools down, the head should be washed well with that neem water.
Neem leaf water helps to get rid of dandruff, promotes hair growth and nourishes the hair follicles.
If you get do follow backlink from our site, then send a mail to us.