Top 10 software development companies in India means the top 10 software development companies in India or the top IT company operating in India. If you also like to know and read about topics like software or big companies, then this article is for you. Then let's get started.
Top 10 Software Development Companies In India:
1) Tata Consultancy Services: Tata Consultancy Services is a multinational company in India. It is the largest IT company in the world. It was founded in the year 1968. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group. Its headquarters is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has operations in 46 countries. It was previously famous as 'Tata computer systems'.
2) HCL Technologies: is an Indian multinational company. It was established on August 11, 1976 by Shiv Nadar. Its headquarters is in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprises. Its offices are located in more than 50 countries, including countries like the UK, the US, France and Germany.
3) Infosys: It is an Indian multinational company well known in business consulting, IT and outsourcing services. It was established on 2nd July 1981 in Pune. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka. It is the second largest IT company in India after Tata Consultancy Services. Infosys operates in more than 50 countries.
4) M Fassis: It is an IT services company based in Bangalore which deals with infrastructure technology, outsourcing, architectural guidance, application development and application management services. It was founded in 1998 by Jerry Rao and Jeroen Tuss Today it operates in 19 countries.
5) Hyperlink Infosystem: Hyperlink Infosystem is a multinational information technology (IT) company. It is headquartered in India but also has offices in other countries such as the United States, United Kingdom, France, United Arab Emirates and Australia. It was founded in 2011 by Harnil Oza.
6) Wipro: Wipro is an Indian multinational company founded on 29 December 1945 by Mohammad Premji. It works in IT, consulting and business processes services. It is the 29th largest company in India in terms of revenue. It is the 9th largest company in the country in terms of employment.
7) Tech Mahindra: Tech Mahindra was founded on 24 October 1986 by Anand Mahindra. It is a subsidiary of Mahindra Group. It has its registered offices in Mumbai, Maharashtra and its headquarters in Pune. It operates in more than 90 countries.
8) Mindtree: This is an Indian multinational company dealing with IT and outsourcing. It is part of the Larsen & Tourbo Group as a subsidiary. It was established on 18 August 1999. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka. It operates in more than 18 countries. It is famous for its functions like outsourcing, consulting and managed services.
9) Capgemini India private ltd: This is a French multinational company. It is headquartered in Paris. It operates in more than fifty countries. It was founded on 1 October 1967 by Sergey Kampf. Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd. employs more than 125000 Indians in our country.
10) Accenture: Accenture is a multinational company in Ireland. Which was founded in 1989 in Dublin. This was formerly known as Anderson Advice. It employs over 150,000 people in India. In 2020, it was ranked 205th in the Forbes Global 2000 and 279th in the Fortune Global 500.
So it was the top 10 software development agency in India.
Software development company i.e. IT company is required for the development of the country.
In addition to scientific development, it also contributes to the development of industries such as infrastructure and communication.
In this list of top 10 software development companies in India, we have seen that both Indian companies and foreign companies are famous in India. Indian companies are increasing their market share not only in our country but also in other countries of the world. It has also been instrumental in providing employment to Indian youth. This software development company is a partner in digitizing the Indian economy.
Some of these companies are affiliates of the big business group but some new ones that started very small and are included in this list today.
Totally a multinational company. Which is providing employment, development and services not only in its own country but also in other countries.
Today we talked about the top 10 software development companies in India. At the same time we have learned how these companies work. We hope you enjoy the article, and if you like it, please share it with your friends.